Feeling lethargic, stressed, or drained?
Try a Juice or smoothie detox for a few days and feel like a new YOU!
Let’s discuss the Benefits of Juicing:
- packed with essential vitamins and minerals
- antioxidants plus living enzymes
- gives our digestive system a break from digesting whole foods
- increased energy and aids with weight loss
- increases immune system
Negatives of Juicing:
- can result in high sugar content due to the removal of fiber and the excess amount of fruit compacted into a single serving.
- removes the fiber from fruits and vegetables which is an essential part of our diet.
- enters the bloodstream very quickly which can cause blood sugar spike (stick to more veg than fruit)
Benefits of Blending:
- Includes whole fruit or veg, doesn’t discard any valuable vitamins, minerals, or fiber content.
- slow, even release of nutrients into the bloodstream
- less sugar due to the bulk of the fruit and veg being used. This results in less food per serving but still packed with minerals and vitamins.
- essential vitamins, living enzymes, antibiotics, minerals, and antioxidants.
Negatives of Blending:
- The inclusion of fiber does make the digestive process a little harder
- the heat of the blender can cause some nutrients to be lost due to increased oxidization (blend quickly and on a low setting to reduce this.)
Here are some super recipes to get you going on a healthy lifestyle!
Beet, Apple, and Pear Juice
Help your body detox:
1 cm piece of ginger
(makes 4 servings)
Carrot-cucumber kidney cleanse juice
2 green apples
1 large cucumber
Banana, blueberries, chai Smoothie
1 cup blueberries
1 tablespoon chai seeds
Strawberry banana Blizz smoothie
1 cup strawberries
1 cup raspberries
Flax to health Smoothie
1 cup spinach
1 tablespoon flax-seeds
VIT C Smoothie
1 cup carrots
1/2 cup juice from an orange
Hope you Goddess feel a bit more energetic after having these little miracles!
See you soon